From Concept To Completion
- Our success in completing projects within budget is based on our ability to work with owners, firms, state agencies, and subcontractors as a team.
- We’ll present you with our building portfolio and brainstorm design ideas and architectural details. All of your functional and aesthetic requirements are taken into account: type of business, number of employees, the type of customers you serve, site location, potential for expansion, etc.
- We’ll work with the town or municipality on zoning requirements, and personally represent you during the state and local approval process.
- We’re fully versed on ever-changing environmental regulations. When required, we’ll apply for all necessary DEP, EPA, or Army Corp of Engineer permits.
- We work with licensed professionals to assure compliance with the Maine Civil Rights Act and ADA (Americans With Disabilities Act).
- We streamline every aspect of the building process, greatly reducing the amount of time you have to spend on project management, enabling you to focus on the day-to-day- operation of your own business.
- We are an authorized builder of Varco-Pruden Buildings, one of the largest metal building system manufacturers in the world. This partnership allows us to offer you the highest quality and most efficient commercial and industrial buildings available.
A Fresh Look For Your Established Business
Before and After Renovation: Plaza 29 South Portland, Maine
DRAG ARROWS LEFT / RIGHT