Maine Commercial Roof Replacement
Protect Your Building with a Re-Roof from PATCO Commercial
Serving Maine & Northern New Hampshire for Over 30 Years
Maine winters are long. The harsh conditions can really put your commercial roofing system to the test. Don’t wait until your roof is leaking to address damage in your building. PATCO Commercial specializes in commercial roof replacements and offers roofing inspections so you can face winter with confidence in your roof’s stability and efficiency. When you work with our team, you’re working with people who value integrity, fairness, respect, and loyalty. We want to build a relationship with you and be your trusted commercial building contractor.
Signs You Need a New Roof
- Pooling Water
- Missing Roof Materials
If you have concerns about your roof, give us a call at 207-517-0044 for a thorough roofing inspection and we will present you with the options you have to protect and improve your building.
How it Works
PATCO Commercial specializes in Panel Rib and Standing Seam roofing systems for flat roofs using resources from our metal building dealer, Varco Pruden. Don’t have a flat roof? No problem, we can work with any type of roofing system. We offer two options for fixing your old roof:
- A Roof Over — We install a new roof over your existing roof with stand-off clips and insulation.
- A New Roof
Whatever option works best for your building, PATCO Commercial offers comprehensive service and competitive pricing. Your updated roof will bring you benefits beyond just a shiny, new top. You’ll also enjoy improvements in:
- Efficiency – You’ll appreciate the reduction in your heating and cooling, as well as maintenance-related costs.
- Protection –You can rest assured that your building is leak-proof through all our harsh weather conditions, which will not only protect against water damage and mold, but will also protect the health of your employees or tenants.
- Aesthetics – A new roof can not only solve your roofing issues, but it can completely change the look of your building. This update to your building’s façade can be more cost efficient than doing a full building facelift.
- Durability – We work closely with our metal building supplier to supply our clients with the highest quality materials that are long-lasting with minimal maintenance. Our Galvalume-coated or Kynar-painted roofs allow for natural thermal movement while still providing weathertight performance.
Let us help you find a roofing solution that gives you long-term, Maine-winter-proof protection.
Improve Your Curb Appeal with a Building Facelift
Before and After Renovation: Plaza 29 South Portland, Maine
DRAG ARROWS LEFT / RIGHT
It doesn’t have to stop at a roof replacement. Do you wish your building had an updated look, but don’t have the budget for new construction? PATCO Commercial performs building facelifts to add weather-tightness, efficiency, aesthetics, and value to your building. Attract tenants and customers with a beautiful, modern, and efficient building.
We understand that investing in a new roof or new look for your building is a big decision. No matter what style roof your building has or what roofing issues you’re facing, PATCO Commercial is here to help you get it fixed and get it done right. We value our relationships with our clients, vendors, employees, and subtractors and want to help you make the right choice to protect and enhance your building and investment. Give us a call with your re-roofing or building facelift questions today – 207-517-0044.